Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Beginning Again!!!

Hello All and Happy New Year!


Suffice it to say, it's been a minute! I am happy to be back.

I am beginning to get my feet under me since the birth of my son. Admittedly, I am taking baby steps. Amidst all of the excitement and opportunities to be present and experience life, I must be still and take the time to encourage someone else.


This card went out to two individuals. One recipient is a living miracle! The other recipient is awaiting her blessing. No matter where we find ourselves on the experiential spectrum, there are blessings to recount. If we take the time to think about it, we are all blessed beyond what we deserve.





I made a duplicate, slightly tweaking the color variations on each card. I am experimenting more now with creating cards en masse, because free time is premium. 


Products Used:

PaperTrey Ink Ripe Avocado Cardstock
PaperTrey Ink True Black Cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Canvas Cover Plate
Rubber Stamp from Michael’s Assorted Tim Holtz Distress Inks


Welp folks, that's it for now. I told you..., I'm just beginning to get my feet re-wet. I feel compelled over the next few weeks to focus my encouragement on the members of my immediate household. You know what they say, charity begins at home. Stay tuned to see how I encourage my favorite guys.

Till next time,
Blessing and Bliss

1 comment: