Thursday, September 19, 2013

"SOMETHING"




I trust that everyone is having a phenomenal week!  Here are two cards that I am sending out today. I am sending the pink card to encourage a friend in nursing school. I do not yet have a recipient in mind for the flower card. More on this later below.


My intent is to spread the gift of encouragement with others. I hope also to remind others that we are all gifted with "something". The purpose of that "something" is to positively impact the worldMy goal (at least for now) is to impact those within my realm of acquaintance. So that means YOU


I would love to send you a handmade card. Or perhaps, you may know of someone who could use a word of encouragement. Please contact me and let me know. 

Many thanks to AI, the recipient of the pink card, for sending me her contact details! AI - I send you encouragement, prayers and lots of all-niter mojo. May God finish the good work He has begun in you and lead you to a rich and fulfilling career in nursing.


Remember, each of us has "something" and can do "something". Until next time, family.

Blessings and bliss,


Mrs. Nicks



No comments:

Post a Comment