Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Answering the call

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to A Word Fitly Spoken. I am Mrs. Nicks and I am a teacher, nurturer and healer in my heart of hearts. One of my greatest talents, though, is the gift of encouragement. I have felt compelled for some time now to share my creative gifts to uplift others. So, I'm taking this leap of faith!

On this blog, you will find various forms of artistic expression used to positively impact others. In fact, if you or someone that you know is in need of uplifting, simply contact me through this vehicle.

I hope that you enjoy Fitly Spoken. I encourage you to find your niche and have the courage to dive right in. Truly, each one of use can use our giftings to spread the love, hope and joy of our Savior.


Welcome and visit often!


Mrs. Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment